DBX to PST Converter » For converting Outlook Express DBX to PST
If you are looking for way to export Outlook Express emails to PST, then here is you solution with advance elements to make the procedure easier for you
In search for a solution to move emails from Outlook Express DBX files to PST, but the export option of OE is not helping you with that?
We all know that Outlook Express export mails to MS Outlook, but generally people are not aware that this option will work only if you have both Outlook Express & MS Outlook install in the same machine.
Also if you have both install in the same machine, still there will be many technicalities involve, which not every user is capable of handling.
Do we have any other option to convert DBX to PST?
Yes, actually we have a very productively solution that can help export Outlook Express emails to PST format without any issue. We all know that now we have many third-party tools available in online market, which can provide us with perfect solution to move emails from one email client to other without any loss.
You can try the DBX to PST Converter for a genuine solution to convert OE files into Outlook.
Complete info on DBX to PST Converter
Now this is one of the easiest solution which you can get, without delay you can get complete conversion done with all email elements. And you know what you do not even need to have Outlook Express install in the machine to run the software, just have Microsoft Outlook install in your machine & you can have the whole procedure done in seconds only.
The software will convert DBX files into UNICODE PST format which you can import in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007, & 2003, but 32-bit only.
Best Benefits of the Software
- Multiple file conversion option available to save you more time, for free with the software
- No requirement to have Outlook Express install in the machine for conversion
- 100% result guaranteed, no data loss at all
- Money saver tool, available at very affordable price
- User Friendly Interface, anyone can use without any issue
- With the tool you will be getting 2 options for selecting DBX files. If you have Outlook Express install in the machine & want the software to automatically select them, then choose Default Outlook Express folder(s). If you want to select DBX files folder by yourself tan select Choose (.dbx) files located in a folder option.
Have a look at its Working
- If you have OE install in your machine then select "Default Outlook Express folder". If you do not have OE, just got the DBX files then select "Choose (.dbx) files located in a folder" & select the folder containing DBX files.
- If you do not want to convert deleted Items DBX file then check the "Skip Deleted Items" option
- Next select how you want to save Outlook Express DBX to PST, do you want them in a "single file or in separate file"
- Finally click on "Convert Messages" button
You will get an alert message when the procedure is complete. You can check-out the detailed working procedure in the GUIDE PAGE.
Not a Single Data Loss
An email contents many important elements & this tool make sure that you lose none of this elements.
The tool make sure to keep all email component intact; like:
- The software will transfer your emails with all & any attachment files they contain
- If will maintain the layout or design of the emails accurately, both the Rich-text & HTML
- It will keep the details like email address, subject line, date & time, which are part of emails metadata header
- It also retains all the embedded files of all & any format
What's People are talking about us...
– Lionel Pecks, Italy
– Donald Burton, Argentina
– Diago Allen, Brazil
– Robert Gilbert, USA